Serving the Wild Country Mango & Lime Salsa along side the curry gives a tangy sweet taste to complement your curry.
- Vegetable oil
- Onion and garlic - finely diced
- Fresh ginger - finely grated
- Curry paste (check the ingredients)
- 1 eggplant sliced
- Half a capsicum cut into pieces
- 100g cauliflower cut into small florets
- 100g broccoli cut into small florets
- 100g mushrooms cut into chunks
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 cup of vegetable stock (check the ingredients)
- 200g green beans trimmed
- 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- Fresh coriander and plain yoghurt to serve
Making the Curry:
- Heat oil in a saucepan, saute onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add curry paste, cook stirring for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir in eggplant, capsicum, cauliflower, broccoli, mushroom, tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and let simmer covered for 10 - 12 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
- Add green beans and lentils and cook for another 3 minutes or until beans are tender and lentils are heated.
- Stir through Wild Country Mango & Lime Salsa, dollop on a tablespoon of yoghurt and coriander on top to serve.