Adding Alexandra’s Tradition Dukkah to tomato soup gives it a lovely mediterranean taste. It is made from premium nuts, the freshest herbs and stone-ground spices.
A really easy way of making a tomato soup exceptionally tasty is to purchase your favourite tomato soup, heat it, pour it into your bowl and add a sprinkle of Alexandra’s Traditional Dukkah and a sprig of fresh basil.
Or as an alternative this makes a scrumptious soup.
- Knob of butter
- 1 cup of stock (check the stock you use has allergy friendly ingredients)
- 3 tins of chopped or whole tomatoes
- 1 carrot - chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
Making the Soup:
- In a large pot or fry pan saute the garlic and onion in the butter for a couple of minutes until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes, (you may need to add some water during simmering).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste during cooking.
- Blend mixture and pour into your bowl.
- Add a sprinkle of Alexandra’s Traditional Dukkah and a sprig of fresh basil.
Buy your Dukkah here!
Send us your photos of your delish soup!